Capital Financial Markets focus is Managing Investment Portfolio’s
Welcome to our website. Within the site you will find information about us, our services and a variety of financial matters.
As a business we are specialists in designing, building and managing Investment Portfolio’s on behalf of Retail Clients or working with Professional Clients for example Solicitors, Accountants or Financial Advisers.
We also manage money for Charities, the Corporation of Lloyds, other Professional clients and for Pension funds including within SIPPs.
Capital Financial Markets believe strongly in providing a personal service. We want to foster your trust and understand where you are coming from so that we can manage your investments in the best way for you. We believe in offering a high level of service and I feel strongly that where possible, paperwork should be kept to a minimum, that you should be able to get your Investment Manager directly on the telephone and that the paper work you receive from us should be efficient.
We fully understand that money does not grow on trees and that you have worked hard to make it. We realise that while you want to protect the capital you have built up and foster it for the long term, that you also want to make the most of it and often grow the capital further. Navigating between the two, the risk and the reward is the essence of our service.
Investment Management means:
Our discretionary Investment Management Service provides the following:
- Bespoke Investment Management of your Investment Portfolio
- This entails discussing with you and us understanding your Investment Objectives
- Designing and subsequently managing on a daily basis, a portfolio to meet your individual needs and objectives
To find out how we construct the portfolio for you and about our Investment Process click here Research
As part of our service we will give you:
- An efficient and personal service
- On-line Access to the portfolio valuation if you desire
- Twice yearly hard copy valuations
- Monitor Performance against agreed benchmarks
- Handle all Dividends, Corporate Actions & Provide a Consolidated Tax voucher at the Year End
- Provide a Year End Capital Gains Tax Report
- The Investment Manager is available to you directly on the telephone or in person
Please click here to request further information Request Info